WELCOME TO ANGELA’S SWIM SCHOOL SOUTHWARK
We encourage people of all ages and abilities to learn to swim to a high standard.
Angela’s Swim School operates in the Borough of Southwark.
YOU ARE WELCOME TO JOIN US AT ANY POINT DURING OUR TERM PLEASE ENQUIRE
Things to note about our swimming lessons:
· We offer small group sizes that allow for individual attention and feedback
· We cater for all ages and abilities, from babies to adult
· Our unique teaching style, and focus on technique, allows swimmers to reach their full swimming potential
· Small group lessons and some private classes are available at all venues
· You are welcome to join us any point during our term
· Our passionate, qualified and DBS-checked swim teachers are dedicated to making your experience with Angela’s Swim School a success!
To find out more about our swimming lessons complete our contact form near the bottom of the page and we’ll be in touch.
Darwin Court Peabody
This 5m-wide pool is the ideal venue for little ones and beginners to start their swimming journey. It has a constant depth throughout and is maintained at a very comfortable water temperature (30°- 32°C). There are also fully-equipped changing facilities, with showers, available and an on-site café.
This warm, compact hydrotherapy pool, a constant 1.2m throughout, is a perfect learning environment for younger swimmers. All facilities are to a high-quality finish and feature changing rooms, toilets and poolside viewing for spectators.
- Parent & Baby (4 months-2 years )
- Parent & Child (2-3 years)
- Preschool (3-5 years)
- Level 1 (Non Swimmers)
- Level 2 (Beginners)
- Level 3 (Improvers)
- Level 4 (Advanced Improvers)
- Level 5 (Life-saving skills and Rookie Lifeguard)
- Adult Stage 2 (Beginners)
- Adult Stage 2 (Improvers & Serious Swimmers)
Darwin Court (Peabody)
The Garden Pool