WELCOME TO ANGELA’S SWIM SCHOOL MEDWAY
We offer swimming lessons in Medway that encourage babies, children and adults of all ages and abilities to learn to swim to a very high standard. Our lessons are built around effective teaching techniques whether you’re a non-swimmer, would like to improve your swimming style, or are looking to get fit.
Angela’s Swim School operates in locations in venues in nearby Gravesend.
Things to note about our swimming lessons:
· We offer small group sizes that allow for individual attention and feedback
· We cater for all ages and abilities, from babies to adult
· Our unique teaching style, and focus on technique, allows swimmers to reach their full swimming potential
· Group lessons and some private classes are available at all venues
· You are welcome to join us any point during our term
· Our passionate, qualified and DBS-checked swim teachers are dedicated to making your experience with Angela’s Swim School a success!
To find out more about our swimming lessons complete our contact form near the bottom of the page and we’ll be in touch.
We teach our lessons at Kings School in Rochester (pictured above) and The Hilltop Primary School, Strood (below).
- Parent & Baby (4 months-2 years )
- Parent & Child (2-3 years)
- Preschool (3-5 years)
- Level 1 (Non-swimmers)
- Level 2 (Beginners)
- Level 3 (Improvers)
- Level 4 (Advanced Improvers)
- Level 5 (Life-saving skills and Rookie Lifeguard)
- Adult Stage 1 (Beginners)
- Adult Stage 2 (Improvers & Serious Swimmers)
KINGS SCHOOL - TERM TIME
HILLTOP PRIMARY - TERM TIME
Hilltop Primary School
Get in touch
To book your swimming lessons please contact us via phone 07432 530 104 or email email@example.com Alternatively complete the form below and we will contact you! We look forward to hearing from you.