WELCOME TO ANGELA’S SWIM SCHOOL HASTINGS
Angela’s Swim School is pleased to announce that swimming lessons have begun at our new venue at Battle Abbey Prep School. There’s still time to book!
Our swimming lessons encourage children and adults of all ages and abilities to learn to swim to a very high standard. Lessons are built around effective teaching techniques whether you’re a non-swimmer, would like to improve your swimming style, or are looking to get fit.
To find out more please email us via our contact form below.
Angela’s Swim School Hastings offers small group and private swimming lessons for all ages and abilities.
We pride ourselves on small class sizes, only 4 – 6 children maximum per group.
Things to note about our swimming lessons:
· We offer small group sizes that allow for individual attention and feedback
· We cater for all ages and abilities, from babies to adult
· Our unique teaching style, and focus on technique, allows swimmers to reach their full swimming potential
· Group lessons and some private classes are available at all venues
· You are welcome to join us any point during our term
· Our passionate, qualified and DBS-checked swim teachers are dedicated to making your experience with Angela’s Swim School a success!
Behind the scenes, our admin team can help with enquiries, bookings and queries throughout your time swimming with us. We are passionate about always delivering great customer service and fast response times.
For information about any of our swimming lessons, please email email@example.com.
We look forward to hearing from you soon!
- Parent and Toddler (1 year - 3 years)
- Preschool (3-5 years)
- Level 1 (Non Swimmers)
- Level 2 (Beginners)
- Level 3 (Improvers)
- Level 4 (Advanced Improvers)
- Adult stage 1 & 2 (Beginners & Improvers)
BATTLE ABBEY SWIMMING POOL
Battle Abbey Swimming Pool
15 Penland Road