WELCOME TO ANGELA’S SWIM SCHOOL GREENWICH
Our swimming lessons, term-time and holiday courses, encourage children and adults of all ages and abilities to learn to swim to a very high standard. Lessons are built around effective teaching techniques whether you’re a non-swimmer, would like to improve your swimming style, or are looking to get fit.
As well as Greenwich, Angela’s Swim School offers swimming lessons in nearby London boroughs. Read about our lessons in Bromley and Southwark.
Things to note about our swimming lessons:
· We offer small group sizes that allow for individual attention and feedback
· We cater for all ages and abilities, from babies to adult
· Our unique teaching style, and focus on technique, allows swimmers to reach their full swimming potential
· Small group lessons and some private classes are available at all venues
· You are welcome to join us any point during our term
· Our passionate, qualified and DBS-checked swim teachers are dedicated to making your experience with Angela’s Swim School a success!
Behind the scenes we are here to help you with enquiries, bookings and your general contact throughout your time swimming with us.
We are passionate about always delivering great customer service and fast response times when contacting us is of the upmost importance to us.
If you would like more information about any of the lessons we offer, please email or call us using the details on this page – We look forward to hearing from you soon!
To find out more about our swimming lessons complete our contact form near the bottom of the page and we’ll be in touch.
- Parent & Baby (4 months - 18 months )
- Parent & Child (18 months - 3 years)
- Preschool (3-5 years)
- Level 1 (Non-swimmers)
- Level 2 (Beginners)
- Level 3 (Improvers)
- Level 4 (Advanced Improvers)
- Adult Stage 1 & 2 (Beginners & Improvers)
CHARLTON PARK ACADEMY
Charlton Park Academy
Charlton Park Road