WELCOME TO ANGELA’S SWIM SCHOOL GRAVESEND!
We offer swimming lessons in Gravesend that encourage babies, children and adults of all ages and abilities to learn to swim to a very high standard. Our lessons are built around effective teaching techniques whether you’re a non-swimmer, would like to improve your swimming style, or are looking to get fit.
Angela’s Swim School operates in locations in Gravesend and in venues in nearby Dartford.
Things to note about our swimming lessons:
· We offer small group sizes that allow for individual attention and feedback
· We cater for all ages and abilities, from babies to adult
· Our unique teaching style, and focus on technique, allows swimmers to reach their full swimming potential
· Group lessons and some private classes are available at all venues
· You are welcome to join us any point during our term
· Our passionate, qualified and DBS-checked swim teachers are dedicated to making your experience with Angela’s Swim School a success!
To find out more about our swimming lessons complete our contact form near the bottom of the page and we’ll be in touch.
Lessons in Gravesend are held Cobham Hall School pool (above) and Cecil Road School. Do also ask about our Summer-only venues. Previous locations have included Langafel Primary School, St Joseph’s Prep School and Bredhurst Primary.
- Parent & Baby (4 months-2 years )
- Parent & Child (2-3 years)
- Preschool (3-5 years)
- Level 1 (Non-swimmers)
- Level 2 (Beginners)
- Level 3 (Improvers)
- Level 4 (Advanced Improvers)
- Level 5 (Life saving skills and Rookie Lifeguard)
- Adult Stage 1 (Beginners)
- Adult Stage 2 (Improvers & Serious Swimmers)
Cecil Road Primary and Nursery School
Langafel C of E Primary School
St Joseph’s Primary School
46 Old Road East
Get in touch
To book your swimming lessons please contact us via phone 07432 530104 or email email@example.com Alternatively complete the form below and we will contact you! We look forward to hearing from you.