WELCOME TO ANGELA’S SWIM SCHOOL MEDWAY
We encourage people of all ages and abilities to learn to swim to a high standard.
Angela’s Swim School operates in numerous locations throughout Medway and surrounding areas.
To find out more information on our lessons please call us on “07432 530104” or email us via the contact page below.
Hi, I am Janice Hutton, the owner of Angela’s Swim School Bexley, Bromley, Dartford, Medway and Gravesend. I was born and grew up in Canada and have always been involved in competitive sports.
I have loved playing and coaching throughout my entire life.
- Small group sizes to allow for individual attention and feedback in each lesson
- All ages and abilities catered for. Our unique teaching style and focus on technique allows swimmers to reach their full swimming potential
- Both private and group lessons available at all venues
- We have a passionate and hard-working team dedicated to making your experience with Angela’s Swim School successful!
We teach our lessons at Kings School in Rochester (pictured above), The Arethusa in Upnor and The Hilltop Primary School in Frindsbury.
- Parent & Baby (4 months-2 years )
- Parent & Child (2-3 years)
- Preschool (3-5 years)
- Swim Level 1 (Non-swimmers)
- Swim Level 2 (Beginners)
- Swim Level 3 (Improvers)
- Swim Level 4 (Advanced Improvers)
- Swim Level 5 (Life-saving skills and Rookie Lifeguard)
- Adult Stage 1 (Beginners)
- Adult Stage 2 (Improvers & Serious Swimmers)
Fridays (January Term 2018)
ST MARY HOO - PRIVATE HOME POOL
BREDHURST C OF E PRIMARY SCHOOL
Hilltop Primary School
Arethusa Leisure Centre
Get in touch
To book your swimming lessons please contact us via phone 07432 530 104 or email firstname.lastname@example.org Alternatively complete the form below and we will contact you! We look forward to hearing from you.